Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back to Reality


Thanksgiving break is over and unfortunetly i'm back to school again, but on the bright side I don't have to work for hours on end at that horrible horrible job so let me just say Alhamdulilah for that :). Finals week is next week and oh my God I can't explain how nervous I am. It's the third time I've had to take finals in college, but I still don't feel prepared for the week to come. I'm so not looking forward to the endless hours of studying and lack of sleep, but what I am looking forward to is winter break and the spring semester! I feel like next semester I can finally focus on my major and work towards my goal of attaining an BA International Affairs degree. InshAllah next year great things await me as well as great obstacles, but God willing I will make it and persevere. I won't be blogging for a while because I have lots of studying to do, but i'll be back as soon as I have time InshAllah :).

p.s. make duaa for me. I need it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment