Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Love Questions

I'm bored, therefore it's time for a questionare. Definetly fill this out and repost it on your blog.

Name: Riham
Age: 19, almost 20 years old soon!!
Location: my basement
Background: My mom is half Sudanese and half Egyptian. My dad is full Sudanese
Nationality: Sudanese American
Married/Engaged? No
Do you want to get married? yes inshAllah
Kids? I want at least 4 kids, but 5 would be even better
Have you been to Hajj or Umrah? No, but that would be a blessing
How many masaajid have you been to? Ehh like 7 I think.
Who are some of your favorite recitors? Mishary Rashid Alafasy is all I can think of right now. MashAllah TabarakAllah, he is blessed with a beautiful voice.
When did you first start fasting? Like 5th grade probably
What's your usual outift like when you go out? Anything comfortable. Jeans, a cardigan, flats, scarf.
What do you like about blogging? I love having a space to discuss anything and everything that comes to my mind. I've always loved writing, so blogging is the perfect way to release the thoughts that inhibit my mind.
How do you pin your hijab? Most of the time I wrap it in the traditional style, but sometimes I like to spice it up with the bun and the scarf wrapped around it, with a pair of earrings as accessories.
What's something that annoys you at Jummah: I get so annoyed when people talk at jumaa and when people don't pray feet to feet, shoulder to shoulder with me. It really bugs me.
What was the last surah you read? (not recited in salah) Sourat al Shams. I finally memorized it alhamdulilah after taking a LONG break from it.
Do you brush your teeth for fajr salah? yes, but sometimes only mouth wash.
Have you ever been part of an Islamic matrimonial site? Haha no
What color is the rug in the masjid you usually attend? I'm really not that observent. No clue.
Have you ever washed a dead body before? no, but mashAllah to anyone that has. Huge blessings and rewards come with that task.
What's the weirdest thing that happened to you in salah? Oh man..do I have stories to tell haha. During laylat al qadr last year, I was at the masjid in the middle of the night on no sleep, and I ended up sitting down during prayer cuz my feet hurt and I ended up falling asleep by accident, missing the rest of the salat.
What's something haram that you think most people don't know? Plucking your eyebrows. The Prophet pbuh cursed the woman who plucks her eyebrows and the one who has her eyebrows plucked. It's one of the hardest things for me to accept as haram because I hate it when my eyebrows grow out and look unkempt. May Allah guide me. 
What's the craziest hijabi fashion you've seen? The Khaliji style with the gigantic hijab bun. I guess I can see how people find that attractive, but I think it's a little too much. Also, there's the hadith about women with camel hump heads in Hell, which people believe to be the khaliji style, so that can't be good.
Favourite flower? Jasmine flowers. They smell so good.
Heels or flats? Flats. Can't go wrong with anything comfortable to walk in.
Do you drink energy drinks? Only if I have to stay up really late.
Do you drink juice? yepp
Most embarrassing moment? haha, I'll pass on this one. I can't think of a decent one to broadcast on the internet.
Do you get mad easy? ehh it depends how I'm feeling, but not usually.
Any phobias? I always feared scorpians although I've never seen one before and probably won't. 
Do you bite your nails? Unfortunetly, yes. I've been doing it since forever and can't stop.
Have you ever had a near death experience? Does almost drowning in the pool count? lol, deff thought I was gonna die.
Do you drink coffee? Like a boss. I'm simply addicted. That's what college does to you.
 Where is your cell phone? Somewhere underneath all the clutter in this room.
What room are you in? The t.v. room
Where did you grow up? In Virginia
Your friends? are the bestest. Love my girls to death.
Missing someone? always
Your mood? bored, which is why I completed this

No comments:

Post a Comment