Thursday, November 8, 2012

Realizations


Everyday when I go out and walk on campus, I see this boy who’s a student at my university who gets around in a wheel chair. Whenever I see him, he always looks so content and I hardly ever see him alone. He’s always with one of his friends.
I always get sad when I see him because I think about the state of my heart and how much I complain about tasks such as walking 15 minutes to class everyday. The other day when I saw him, I thought to myself, “why am I blessed with the ability to walk, while he is confined to a wheelchair?” I honestly don’t know the answer to that question or if there is one right answer, but what I do know is that God is the Most Fair and that people don’t face hardships for nothing. I really love that I can learn something from someone who’s name I don’t even know and hopefully apply something about them to improve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment