Monday, November 26, 2012

Summer Vacation Update

I just realized that I never shared some of my photos from Egypt and Sudan with you all. I had a great summer vacation and got to spend time with both my family in Egypt and Sudan. I stayed in Egypt for only 10 days, but each of those days was filled with something new everyday. I finally got to see the Pyramids up close, I went shopping in Cairo and in the Khan el Khalili Market, and I went to Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea. I got to experience Ramadan for the first time in Sudan and also Eid. 

Belly Dancer 
The Red Sea
The Great Pyramids of Giza
Family Picture
My and my sister in Cairo
Watching the sun go down Ramadan 2012 Sudan
Ramadan iftaar Sudan
Men praying outside in Sudan
I got henna done on my hands for eid
A mosque in Omdurman, Sudan

No comments:

Post a Comment